Troop 70 loves to camp! Camping is one of the best things about Boy Scouting! We conduct a full program of camping activities year round. Weekend campouts are held monthly from September to May. During winter break our troop annually attends our Councils Winter Camp. In the summer we like to head for the cool mountains of Colorado or New Mexico. Both camps offer a great opportunity for our scouts to earn exciting Merit Badges. For our older scouts (14 years or older) we annually rotate between the high adventure camps of Philmont, Northern Tier, and Sea Base.
Trevor Rees-Jones Summer Camp - June 13-19, 2021
Packing Video - https://youtu.be/Ex_j8r8K5d8
BSA Swim Test Certification Form (if you haven't done a test with troop)
Covid At Risk & Pre-screen Day of Travel Form (must travel in car)
Emerald Bay (Catalina) Summer Camp - June 26-July 3, 2021
We are flying with a DUFFEL BAG ($30 each way checked) which must not exceed 62 inches when you add the height, length, and width (that is H+L+W) and 50 lbs or less.
Required Forms - return to Shannon Lamm
- Annual Health and Medical Record A, B, & C - Form A MUST be signed by parent within 2 weeks of camp so we are dating it 6/20/21 or later
- Medication Log (scouts taking medication/supplements only)
- USS Iowa Forms
- Scuba BSA form (only for divers)
- Scuba Diver Med forms (doc must sign)
- CA Shooting Permission Form (shooting only)
- Western LA County Council Shooting Permission Form (shooting only)
- Adult release form (adults only)